KNU – FAU Summer School 2023 «Democracy Building in Times of War»
A two-week Summer School organized by KNU-FAU Alliance and funded by DAAD
What you can expect from the Summer School:
- Deepen your knowledge of democratization, rule of law, human rights protection, and civil society development in times of war
- Participate in a scientific dialogue with both German and Ukrainian experts
- Join guided tours to the Memorium Nuremberg Trials and the Germanisches National Museum
- Conduct your own scientific research by writing an essay. The best essays will be published
Who should attend this Summer School?
Bachelor's and Master’s students
Send your CV, your proof of enrolment, and a motivational letter (up to 300 words) to email@example.com by May 21, 2023
EELISA Travel and Accommodation Support
Participating in the Summer School is free of charge for all students. Guided tours are also covered by the program.
Travel and accommodation might be supported by your EELISA institution, please contact your local EELISA project coordinator.
|Contact person(s) and position
|Sára Tóvölgyi / Kata Kapusy / Sándor Kiss
|firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
|Marie Christine Bert
|EELISA Team at FAU
|Alma Catala Luna
|María Luisa Martínez Muneta
Please be informed that a good knowledge of English is necessary for participation.
Max. participants: 11
The certificate of successfull completion will be issued
* If you would like to receive ECTS for your home degree program, please clarify credibility of the activity with your local study and degree coordinator beforehand.